My Tax Controversy Practice Thrives…
…Thanks to 1,000’s of Referrals from Professionals Like You!
Thank you! Heart-felt thanks to my many friends and colleagues in the financial and legal services world who have sent me referrals over the decades. If you and I have yet to meet, please reach out. Call me. I’d love to meet you. Or if your are crazy busy (tax season) and you just need to find someone quickly to help a client of yours with a tax controversy, audit, criminal investigation or some State or IRS issue you would rather not get involved with, you are welcome to use the special Referral FORM below to make that referral.
I am expert at providing tax relief services to taxpayers facing problems in California and nationwide.
For those I’ve not yet met nor assisted with one of your clients, I want you to know that my SOLE FOCUS is limited to “Tax Controversy.”
Thank You! —Paul
CPA’s, accountants, bookkeepers, enrolled agents, —even other lawyers— will regularly refer to my office their clients when things are spiraling out of control with a tax problem. It is my task to help your clients come to the best possible resolution with the IRS or other tax agency and that’s the end of my involvement with referred clients. Period!
Unlike some tax attorneys, we DO NOT provide accounting services, Income Tax form preparation, bookkeeping services nor any other services that would in any way compete against my brethren in the accounting world nor other law practices. Therefore, even if my office was next door, the tax controversy client liked a staff member, there is ZERO chance your referral would result in losing an accounting, tax preparation, or legal service client to my firm. I simply clean ’em up and send them back to good care – hopefully with their tax problem solved…
We welcome referrals from CPA’s, Accountants, Enrolled Agents, and fellow business professionals involving IRS and State tax matters. We also welcome referrals from other attorneys who wish to “partner” with us to resolve a significant tax matter for their client.
We take great pride in our excellent relationships with other members of the business community who trust us to resolve their clients’ most complex and challenging tax issues without fear of losing a client to a competing firm. We work with you and/or your client to solve a tax controversy matter and we are done and gone. We have a 30+ year track record of trust and mutually-beneficial relationships with numerous professionals who regularly refer clients to us for one-time solutions.
What Types Of Cases Do We Accept?
- IRS and State Tax Relief
- Back Taxes Audits
- Liens and Levies
- Installment Agreements / Payment Plans
- Unfiled Returns (when necessary)
- Offer-in-Compromise, Tax Settlements
- Penalty & Interest Abatements, Appeals
- Notices and Letters
- Wage Garnishments
- Currently Not Collectible
- Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Criminal Investigations
- Worker Classification
Who Regularly Refers Clients to Us?
- Past and Current Clients
- CPAs, Accountants, Enrolled Agents, Tax Practitioners, Attorneys, Insurance Agents,
- Realtors®, Escrow Officers, Title Companies, and other Business Professionals
- Taxpayers who know someone in need of IRS or State tax relief
Why other Professionals refer clients to us?
- As experts in IRS Collection and Audit matters, we will handle your client’s tax controversy matter while you continue to focus on your core service.
- We DO NOT provide bookkeeping, payroll, accounting or general legal services, so your client will always remain your client.
- We specialize in IRS and State representation and can act as an extension of your practice.
- We offer a FREE Consultation and analysis of your client’s tax problem.
Taxpayers that are faced with IRS and State tax problems are best served by tax professionals that specialize in tax relief and tax resolution matters. We provide other business professionals a way to assist their client’s IRS tax problems without having to deal with the IRS directly. We know how the IRS works and how to protect your clients and their assets.
We appreciate your referrals and will continue to work diligently to maintain your trust and earn your business.